We took a trip to Utah to visit family and help Tanya and Chris get ready for their move to Boston. Mike really came along for the fishing! He was able to fish with Michael and try out the new fly rod that Jonathan built for him. JaNae and I dropped the guys off in Logan Canyon on Saturday to fish while we went shopping and pampered ourselves with manicures. The guys were successful - Michael catching several fish and Papa landing one - but getting some strikes too! They had a great time. Jonathan's rods were quite a hit with the local anglers.

On Monday, Papa wanted to get in some more fishing before leaving Logan. I went along to take pictures, and relax by the river. I didn't get to see the catch but did get to watch some of the fishin
g and enjoy the beautiful sights.
g and enjoy the beautiful sights.



1 comment:
Yay! You blogged. I sure do love seeing Logan Canyon - even if it is only in pictures. Sure is pretty.
Post a Comment