Here are pictures of our new home. We signed all the official papers last Wednesday. I can hardly wait to move in. We started moving this weekend and should be finished next Saturday.It is going to be fun arranging our furniture and making it feel like home.

Here is the front entry way.

This is the bay window in the living room.

This is our family room.

Here is the kitchen, showing the cooking area and the eating area. I love the color of the tile on the floor.

Here are pictures of our master bathroom. I love the arrangements of the sinks and the tile around the jetted tub.
Our bedroom has a sitting area that juts out. It will make a really nice area to relax.



2 comments:
It looks beautiful!! I hope the move goes smoothly for you.
WOW! You are going to LOVE the stairs for Christmas! I love it and can't wait to see it!
Post a Comment