Monday, February 1, 2010

Winter Friend!
This afternoon the snow was wet enough to make a good snowball. I had forgotten how much work it is to roll the snow around to get it big enough for the body. It didn't help that most of the snow was too powdery to stick. I had a wonderful time building my wintertime buddy. (Would certainly have been more fun with a few younger helpers.) I can see him from the computer room, my bedroom, and the kitchen. Hopefully he won't get too much sun and will last awhile. Oh no! They are predicting rain!







2 comments:

Hans and Laurel said...

Glad to got to make him! He looks good. Do you have a kit or something? He is very well put together

TQ said...

OK of course you have to make the cutest snowman in history. It looks just like from a movie or something.