
Late Monday afternoon, Mike and I headed to Logan. We took the Front Runner Train to Ogden, where Michael and JaNae met us. We ate at a wonderful restraurant that had the most amazing berry cobbler before we drove to Logan.
On Tuesday, Michael took us for a flight in one of the planes he uses in his instruction of pilots at USU. It was the first time that I flew with him.It was a beautiful day for flying! We flew up to Ashton, Wyoming. It was amazing to see familiar places -
especially the blue water of Bear Lake.
After we landed at the airport and tied down the plane, we borrowed the airport's van to drive to Roulon's Place for a hamburger.
They keep the keys in the van, so anyone can use it. They really don't have to worry about anyone stealing the vehicle, but it was our chariot for the night.
The flight back to Logan was amazing, not only because I had a turn in the front, but also because we watched the sun set.


I'm not very good with the video, but here is a clip of Michael's landing. Of course trying to hold a camera steady during a landing is impossible, so Michael's landing seems bumpy.
Thanks Michael for a wonderful evening!
Thursdar morning we went with Michael and JaNae when they got their marriage license.
Friday night Mike and I went to the temple to be there with JanNae. I didn't think about my red nails until I sat in the Temple. Next time I have a manicure before going to the temple I will definitetly chose something less bold!


On Friday we went with Michael to pick up the Tuxedo and then headed to the bowling alley for family fun! It has become a tradition to go bowling when we get together - but we have never been so courageous - all 12 granchildren too! The kids had a blast, the girls worried about their manicures, and the boys bowled awesome games!























1 comment:
The blog looks good. I like all the pictures from the trip. It really was a fun time. My nails still look good! Hopefully we'll see you guys soon.
Post a Comment